viernes, 30 de agosto de 2019

Welcome

Hi, my name is Felipe Nanjarí.
I am18 years old and I am studying Biochemistry in the University of Chile.
I was born in 28th February of 2001 in the Antofagasta, Chile.

Nowadays I live in Santiago in the house of the partner of my uncle because i don't have family in this city. But in vacations i travel to La Serena to the plot of land of my mom because i miss her so much because i only see her in my free time but obviously i call her every day. And I miss my sister, grandmother and my dogs (Totito, Quix, Lukas and Thor).
I study Biochemistry because in the school i liked so much the Chemistry but i didn't want to study only Chemistry because i think that i'm going to be bored in one point of the career i don't now why but that's my think so i decide to study something with Biology too because i like this subject in the school so much. Then when i was searching for a career to study i found this career and intermediately i though this was so cool but i knew that this career was not going to be easy so i study every day to manage finish this wonderful career.

In this class i like to learn how to speak and write fluently english because i think that's my weak point in this class because when someone talks with me  i understand what he or she tries to say to me but i don't know how to how to continue the conversation. So my expectation of this class is to speak and write fluently this language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario