viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

The Best Concert ever


Well, I had never been to a concert in my life. And the principal reason why I had never been to a concert is because when I was young I lived in Antofagasta and in that city the bands or vocalists hardly ever went to the city. And the second reason was that my parents did not want to go with me to a concert, because they worked so much in that time.

But recently I want to go to a concert of a group called "LOONA" or "LOOΠΔ", they are South Korean girl group formed by Blockberry Creative. It is a group with twelve members, and all they have their proper representative animal and color. Their debut was very unusual, because they revealed a member for month, and every member had a solo album with their own style of music based on the personality, and they divided in three sub-units with a unique and opposite styles.This debut project lasted two years, it started in August, 2016 and they finally made their debut in August, 2018.

They have a concert with every comeback but sadly they only made it in South Korea, but I hope that some day they will come to Chile, and I will be in that concert in the first row, although I need to spend all my money on the tickets.

I like them so much because their music is wonderful, they did not have a single song that I dislike, although they have too many styles in their music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario